Thursday, September 4, 2014

What I Want To Learn This Semester

Throughout this semester, I would like to learn more about everything dealing with Germany. The culture, landmarks, traditions, languages, famous dishes, social norms, and etc. I look forward to hearing some of your experiences in Germany, I had a teacher from the Czech Republic, and he told us many stories about growing up there. It'd be fun to hear some of yours! The main reason why I mainly wanted to take this course is because I am a little over 25% German and I would like to become more familiar with Germany and possibly visit there someday! Just to let you know also, I noticed that I did not include Fall 2014 in my blogspot name. I hope that isn't a huge problem. Please let me know if I can change that if needed! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment